Clearer. Tougher. Brighter. Our popular Crossfire riflescopes are completely redesigned and built to exceed the performance standards of similarly-priced riflescopes. Longer eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and improved, resettable MOA turrets ensure optimal performance in the field. The hard anodized one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for a lifetime of waterproof/fogproof performance. The Crossfires deliver — and then some.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses – Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- One-Inch Tube – Standard tube diameter for most American riflescopes.
- One-Piece Tube – Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum – Premium grade of aluminum, valued for fatigue resistance.
- Capped Turrets – Less susceptible to accidental impact damage.
- Reset Turrets – Allow re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope—generally requires use of a coin or wrench.
- Waterproof – o-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
- Shockproof – Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish – Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece – Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
V-Plex Reticle (MOA)
- A popular all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a wide variety of hunting applications.